As we leave 2015 behind, all of us at Bud Pierce for Governor have many wishes for a happy 2016. I hope you enjoy some of our resolutions for 2016.
- Government that serves the people.
- Government that protects the people.
- Government that promotes business success so that businesses can provide great wages.
- A transparent government.
- A government where corruption is the exception, not the norm.
- A government that is frugal and is a good steward of every tax dollar.
- Great k-12 education and career technical education for our children.
- Low cost and high quality university education for our students.
- Great roads, great public transportation, and no gridlock.
- A functioning Port of Portland and a world-class, deepwater port at Coos Bay.
- The ability to use our forests, plains, and all our natural resources for economic advantage while still maintaining a great environment.
- A modern, efficient, and TSA-supported regional air transportation system.
- Prosperity in rural Oregon.
- A second Timbers championship.
From me to you, have a happy and safe New Year!
P.S. As this year ends, don't forget that Oregon has a political donation tax credit of $50 dollars for qualifying individuals and $100 for qualifying couples. Your donation will make a difference. I would greatly appreciate your help in this way.